Saturday, August 19, 2006

post independence


Shame was the inital feeling felt from the fish light. Chemicals are said to lie or just be laced. Unsafe. Well I cannot see now-- now with one eye shut. Twenty four hours ago we were on a founding mission. I prefer to see it as just trying to get by. Not speeding necessarily. Forgetting the small things like the lack of the K in now. Still can't remember simple processes in trade for sluggish simplicity. Fireworks felt supremely impressive. Ten hours before that it was Venice Beach near muscles, Mary and I'd buy the baby. Cradling her scarred bubble butt. Like the color bullets in the sky, fiercly impressive.
Somewhere someone is dying to. . . My eyes cinch in dryness. Don't we think it all to be so sincere. Cracked and lacking. What about self sustainability? Where is the future in that? "We" stands for something, in America. Only ours truly bull dog. Ulysses means_________________________________.
What is this awkard joy we call love? Singing to each other is like sweetness, in many places. A self sustaining mattress isn't the correct name. Slower is summer inits ways and means. Prophetic polly dolly. Laughter brings strange sequences and anomalies. I make him tremble innerved and in fear. Doesn't it seem sad-- pathetic to not find endearing. Camp counselors cheer up! Maybe Mary and Jennifer will be cheered. My breasts ache for something simple and sincere. It can be acheived in tub tub bubbles. The seals barking deep into the night, while my tongue rolls too big to be contained. The wind chime from Scotland reminds me of the visceral wind there. Tonight there are healthy remains. Live happy when achievable and this is
always possible. A hoax as it lines the page. Fills in the dots; I answer to no one but my lonesome, strong self. Scared, not so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home